Restart the appSometimes it is necessary to restart the app. A return to your home screen and the reboot are not really a restart. The app is just not displayed for a short time, but continues in the background. In order to really remove it from the memory please proceed as follows.
You can also just simply turn the device off and on again. This will quit all apps.
iOS (iPhone / iPad / iPod Touch):
- If you are in the app, press the home button once to return to the home screen
- Press the home button twice very fast
- Now you can see a list of all running applications
- Wipe the app up from the screen
- Press the home button to return to your home screen
Android:Under Android, there are numerous task managers that allow you to quit the app. There is usually also a standard function, which displays the last used apps and allows them to be terminated. In addition, you will find the option "force stop" under settings/applications.
Mail: firstname.lastname@example.org | Contact / Legal Notice | Privacy | German: BlutdruckDaten.de | BloodPressureDB App