How do I rate the app in the App store?We are happy for any feedback on BloodPressureDB. We will be answering your questions gladly and take on any suggestions. You can also rate us in the app store. Here are some directions on how to rate us in the most common app stores .
Apple App Store
- Open the App Store on your iOS device and go to the BloodPressureDB app. It's easiest to use this link: http://itunes.apple.com/de/app/blutdruck-daten/id429654387?mt=8
- Go to the section "Reviews"
- Click the blue text "Rate"
Google Play Store (for Android)
- Open the Play Store on your Android device and go to the BloodPressureDB App. It's easiest to use this link: https://play.google.com/store/apps/details?id=net.klier.blutdruck
- You can see your user photo and user names under the app screenshots. Below it says "App Review" and you can see 5 Stars.
- Click the stars to leave your rating.
Windows Phone Store
- Open the Store on your Windows phone and go to the BloodPressureDB app. It's easiest to use this link: http://www.windowsphone.com/s?appid=3b8783bf-f8ff-4866-a036-885bf9799d0f
- There you choose the page "critics".
- Below the review's current rating, click "write review/criticism".
Windows 10 Store
- Open the Play Store on your Windows 10 device and go to the BloodPressureDB app. It's easiest to use this link: https://www.microsoft.com/de-de/store/apps/blutdruckdaten/9wzdncrdgdwr
- Directly underneath the “open” button you will find the text "Rate this app and write criticism".
- Click on the stars below to rate.
Mail: email@example.com | Contact information | German: BlutdruckDaten.de | BloodPressureDB App