Add additional usersThe app can manage multiple users. (Additional buttons allow for a quick and convenient switching between users.)
To set up an additional user, the registration process of the first user must be completed. That is, you have received the confirmation email and logged in to the app with "Login". The app asked the login should be saved. If you now start the app, you will immediately see your data.
To set up a second user, proceed as follows:
- On the page with the diagram, there is a button at the bottom labeled "Settings": click on it, or choose "Settings" from the menu.
- At the very top you can see the current registration and a button "Change registration" - click on it.
- Click "Logout" to log yourself out.
- Now you see the registration mask. To create an additional user, click on "Register free as a new user".
- Enter the data of the additional user. Email addresses can be reused, but each username has to be different.
- As with the first registration, you will receive a confirmation email. If you respond to it, you can click on "Login" in the app.
- The app will ask if the login should be saved. The previously stored registrations are not overwritten. In this way, you can add, almost any number of users. A button is displayed for each person, which allows for fast switching.
- As long as the first registration is not completed (with one click on the link sent you in your confirmation email), no additional users can be created. In this case, the current registration data is the only data that is changed. Often you mistype your email, then you won't get a confirmation link and you won't be able to confirm it. That's why you have the opportunity to correct it.
- If you already have the registration data, e.g. because you installed the app on a new device, you do not have to register again. Simply enter your name and password directly from the registration maps and click on login. When you do so successfully, the application will ask if the login should be saved.
Mail: firstname.lastname@example.org | Contact / Legal Notice | Privacy | German: BlutdruckDaten.de | BloodPressureDB App