FAQ - Frequently Asked Questions
Are you using BloodpressureDB with the app or in the web version to keep your blood pressure in view and have a problem? The following, is a selection of frequently asked questions and help to resolve the problem. If you can not find an answer to your question, please contact our support team at email@example.com.
Questions about the use
- That's how it works.
- I just signed up. What now?
- How to use the spinner wheels?
- I can't login even with a new password. Why?
- The app doesn't start up anymore. What can I do?
- How do I enter events?
- How do I enter extra vital signs (weight, sugar ...)?
- How do I change or delete data?
- My data is not being synchronized. Why?
- How can I transfer my data via Bluetooth?
- How do Notifications work?
- How to use the drugs stock?
- Help! All my data is gone. Where is it?
- How do I print my data?
- I haven't recieved a PDF. What should I do?
- Can I im- or export my data?
- Data exchange with the Apple Health App.
- How do I rate the App?
- How do I take a screenshot?
Questions about the user account
- The confirmation email doesn't arrive. Whats happening?
- I forgot my password. What should I do?
- How can I save the data of my partner?
- How can I delete my account?
- What is the bonus code?
Questions about the premium membership
- What is the premium membership?
- What is the free premium membership?
- How can I order a premium membership?
- How can I cancel my premium membership?
- Where is my In-App-Purchase premium membership?
Mail: firstname.lastname@example.org | Contact information | German: BlutdruckDaten.de | BloodPressureDB App